Rheem Hot Water Heaters
With a full line of Rheem® tank and tankless water heaters to choose from, there’s sure to be one that’s the right fit for your family.
Whether you need high water delivery or low energy costs—or both, we have your next water heater. Be sure to browse the impressive line of sustainable, high-efficiency Rheem tankless water heaters, gas tank water heaters, and the most efficient water heater on earth – the Rheem hybrid electric water heater.
Enjoy the comfort and convenience of continuous hot water on demand with a Rheem® tankless water heater. The Rheem whole-home gas and electric models are great for homes with busy families, homes with luxury bathrooms, and vacation homes, while our point-of-use electric models are ideal for a single faucet or shower.
Smart Water Heater Smart Choice
Your home is smart—smart TVs, smart locks, smart refrigerators. It’s time you got a smart water heater. Rheem created the Rheem® Smart Electric Water Heater. It offers smart operation and detection with the option of protection, too. Adding one to your smart home makes you, well, pretty smart.
Schedule Your Service
Once we receive your information, a scheduler will reach out to you to schedule a time that meets your needs. If this is an emergency, please call us immediately!
Schedule Service Box
Smart System™ Control
- Easy To Use—Makes set-up and service a breeze.
- 2-Line, 16-Character LCD Display—Uses words, not codes.
- Built-In Internal Sequencer —standard — allows for lead/lag sequencing of up to eight boilers. The lead/lag configuration rotates the lead boiler after a 24 hour time period to ensure equal runtime for all boilers. Since the sequencer is built into the KNIGHT, there is no need for an expensive third party control.
- Password Security—Separate passwords for homeowner and service professional.
- Multiple Pump Control—Control up to three pumps (boiler pump, system pump, and DHWP pump).
- Outdoor Reset—Provides more comfortable temperatures inside the home and eliminates temperature swings.
- Product Service Indicator—Can be easily programmed to display based on the number of cycles, hours of operation, or time since the last service.
- Pump Relay w/Freeze Protection—Continues to work, even if the homeowner turns off the boiler.
- Night Setback—Programmable temperature setback for any time of day.
- 0–10 Vdc Input—This lets you adjust modulation from a remote radiant control panel.
- PC Software—Connect to a laptop for extensive logging and trending.
See What Our Customers are Saying
"Kelly was out today to fix a pair of air conditioning units. He was friendly, knowledgeable and extremely helpful and even provided some simple maintenance tips..excellent service from them.”
“I just wanted to say Thank You. The two technicians that came out to install my furnace were the nicest, most well mannered young men. They were efficient and very knowledgeable.”
— Katie Wilson, CO